Full Stack Developer
You will work on development projects to support the exponential growth of the company. Here are a few examples of what could be your daily responsibilities, depending on your skills:
- Modularize and extend our e-commerce platform to offer our customer a better experience.
- Develop solutions (frontend and backend) to connect customers with the products they are looking for on the first try.
- Work on scaling and modularizing our platforms to connect internal and external APIs in real time.
As a person...
- You like to find simple and efficient solutions for every problem.
- You are always on the lookout for new technologies and you are a quick learner.
- You are comfortable with collaborative work and peer programming, but you can also work on your own in an open environment and focus on a complicated problem. Don’t worry, you’ll always have the espresso machine, the soccer table and your colleagues to give you a creativity boost!
We would like to meet you if you fulfill the following requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Comfortable with multiple technologies, tools, APIs and frameworks used in today’s (and tomorrow’s) web.
- Organized, proactive, solution-oriented, team worker.
- Your web applications, scripts and environments are easy to use.
- Able to develop for different browsers and platforms (desktop and mobile).
- Keen on interacting, reading documentation and blogs, participating in technical conversations with suppliers and communities.
- Speak decent French.
We would love to chat with you and make you part of our team if...
- You know your way around configuration management (with Puppet, Chef, SaltStack...).
- You have experience in package management and continuous integration as well as in writing unit and integration tests.
- The command line is your Swiss Army Knife.
- You work with REST APIs, asynchronous code and microservices.
- You know everything about NodeJS, MongoDB, Angular.js and React... or other technologies that you’d like to share with us!
- You use Git extensively. You may even have your own GitHub repository and like to contribute to existing projects
PMCtire offers you:
- To work in an open and collaborative way
- To see the impact of your work every week
- An relaxed yet dynamic work environment
- A flexible 35-hour work week
- A complete group insurance program
- A retirement saving plan
- Access to the latest technologies
- A soccer table, an espresso machine, a full kitchen, etc.
- A beer on Friday afternoons to finish the week on a relaxed note!