Face winter with peace of mind with the Bridgestone Blizzak LT tire
A new generation of winter tires for vans and SUVs
Good weather, bad weather, do not let the worst winter conditions slow down your activities. No matter what load you carry, brave winter with the new Bridgestone Blizzak LT tire, an innovative, rugged and reliable tire that delivers excellent performance on snow and ice.
Take full advantage of winter with great tires
To deliver stable handling and increased stopping power, Bridgestone engineers designed the Blizzak LT tire. With its exceptional grip capacity, it facilitates the control of vehicles in winter driving conditions. Safe, efficient and durable, the Blizzak LT tire provides excellent value for money.
Discover the unique features of Blizzak LT
- 11 possible sizes of tires that fit 93% of SUVs and vans.
- Connected shoulder strips to improve vehicles' handling, stability, and control on a wet, snowy or icy pavement.
- Straight external grooves improve water evacuation.
- A new rubber compound providing a longer tire lifetime.
- Central zigzag grooves improve grip on the snow-covered roadway while reducing the risk of aquaplaning.
- Treads with 30% more grip strips and more water channels, helping to reduce the risk of aquaplaning.
These tires are the perfect choice for drivers wanting flawless traction on ice and superior grip on snow. They also provide a comfortable, quiet ride.
Note that heavier trucks like Ford F250 and F350 and Dodge Ram 2500 and 3500 still need LT tires, even if not used for commercial activities.