PMCtire is looking for a hidden gem – a Fullstack Developer – to join its development team! We are an ever-growing startup born in Sherbrooke working on ambitious technological development projects. We need to to stay ahead of the curve technology-wise to bring our business to the next level. That is why we want you to complete our development team!
As a Fullstack Developer
You will work on development projects to support the exponential growth of the company. Here are a few examples of what could be your daily duties, depending on your skills:
- Modularize and extend our e-commerce platform to offer customers a better experience.
- Build solutions (frontend and backend) allowing customers to find more efficiently products they are looking for and that fit perfectly.
- Scale and modularize our platforms to connect internal and external APIs in realtime.
As a person, you
- like finding simple and efficient solutions to every problem.
- are always on the lookout for new technologies and you are a quick learner.
- are comfortable with collaborative work and peer programming, but you can also work on your own in an open environment and focus on a complicated problem. Don’t worry, you’ll always have the espresso machine, the Foosball and pool tables and your colleagues to give you a creativity boost!
We would like to meet you if you
- have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- are comfortable with multiple technologies, tools, APIs and frameworks used in today’s (and tomorrow’s) web.
- are organized, proactive, solution-oriented, team worker.
- have built optimized web applications, scripts and environments so they are fun and easy to use.
- are able to develop for different browsers and platforms (desktop and mobile).
- have a good understanding of collaborative work and code versioning (git, git-flow, pull requests, code review).
- are keen on interacting, reading documentation and blogs, participating in technical conversations with suppliers and communities.
- can have basic work conversations in French
We would love to have a chat with you and make you part of our team if
- you know your way around configuration management (with Puppet, Chef, SaltStack…).
- you have experience with package management and continuous integration as well as writing unit and integration tests.
- the command line is your Swiss Army Knife.
- you work with REST APIs, asynchronous code and microservices.
- you know everything about NodeJS, MongoDB, Angular.js, React… or other technologies that you’d like to share with us!
- you use Git extensively, have your own GitHub repository and like to contribute to existing projects
At PMCtire, you will
- work in an open and collaborative way
- see the impact of your work every week
- have a relaxed yet dynamic work environment
- work a flexible 35-hour work week
- benefit from a complete group insurance program
- be able to participate in a retirement savings plan
- have access to the latest technologies
- have access to a foosball table, a pool table, an espresso machine, a full kitchen, an outdoor vegetable garden and a terrasse.
- share with colleagues a Siboire microbrewery beer from our tap on Friday afternoons!
If you’re interested, let us know by sending us your resume and the link to your Git (gitlab, github,…) repository!