PMCtire is looking for an accountant to join our administration team and support our large growth and development projects. We need you to help scale up our company, which already reaches hundreds of thousands of web users across Canada.
As an accountant
Along with the executive team, you will play a key role to support healthy management of the company. You will be instrumental in connecting financial and accounting strategies with the company’s ambitions.
You will contribute to the achievement of ambitious goals such as
- planning, managing and improving processes of the full accounting lifecycle;
- maintaining budget, global and department KPIs in a high growth company;
- obtaining and maximizing available grants and tax credits;
- following on cash flows and financing needs to support growth;
- optimizing administrative HR management
Your weeks will look like this
- take part in strategic planning to establish budgets, as well as global and departments financial needs
- produce monthly and annual financial reports with the help of our external accounting firm
- improve accounting data processes
- analyze project financials
- manage and execute standard accounting processes (payables and receivables, reconciliations, inventories, sales tax returns, etc.)
- manage and execute HR administration (payroll, collective RRSP and insurance, CNESST, etc.)
- support various available grants and tax credit administration (namely SR&ED)
We would love to have a chat with you and make you part of our team if you
- have a DEC or a Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- have 3 to 5 years of work experience
- are at ease using accounting software and cloud software
- are autonomous, show initiative and entrepreneurship
- love collaborative work
- are familiar setting and following up on department and global financial KPIs
- are able to easily adapt to change and to new technology
- are fluent in English and French
It would be a great if you knew
- Quickbooks, Receiptbank, Odoo and Google Suite
- activity based costing
At PMCtire offers you to
- work in an open and collaborative way
- see the impact of your work every week
- have a relaxed yet dynamic work environment
- work a flexible 35-hour schedule
- benefit from a complete group insurance program
- be able to participate in a retirement savings plan
- have access to the latest technologies
- have access to a foosball table, a pool table, an espresso machine, a full kitchen, an outdoor vegetable garden and a terrasse.
- share with colleagues a Siboire microbrewery beer from our tap on Friday afternoons!
If you’re interested, let us know by sending us your resume and a cover letter explaining your movtivations!